As many of you know, there are many benefits to leasing properties, be it of the personal or the real property kind. This is also true when you rent CPAP Supplies machines.
Basically, when you rent CPAP machines, you can avail of the benefits of the heart of sleep apnea therapy without the expensive price associated with said machines. Plus, you can choose from three types of lease arrangements, thus:
* A 7-10 days trial period that may either be completely free or for a nominal fee on the unit itself. You may also be required to shoulder the shipping and handling fees.
* A weekly or monthly rental period with lease payments starting at around a hundred dollars for the monthly arrangement.
* A rent-to-own agreement where you are basically paying the monthly amortization until you complete the tag price plus other installment fees.
When choosing from among these three options, consider the length of time you will be using the machine, the cost of renting for a few months against owning it outright, and your needs where the features of the mark and the machine are concerned.
Most retailers and manufacturers will offer rent arrangements in one form or another throughout the year. It is often a matter of scouring the Internet for the better deals in this regard. After all, you will still be spending your money on the rental fee so it had better be a good expense.
Also, you should consider renting the machine if and when your money is tight. You want to maximize your money even while you are treating your sleep apnea.
As previously implied, the Internet sites of the retailers and manufacturers are the best places to find good deals when you want to rent CPAP machines and masks. Just these keywords will yield thousands of results that you can choose from.
You may also ask your doctor for his referrals. You can even ask for discounts if the doctor is allied with the manufacturer! Of course, this is with the added advantage that your doctor will be able to recommend the best one for your needs, thus, lessening the time necessary to find the right machine for you.
Just to name a few of the important benefits when you decide to just rent CPAP machines:
* You can save money since the cots of renting over a short period of time is considerably lesser than the cost of owning it. And if you use your credit card to purchase the unit, you may just be slapped with all kinds of fees like the universal default charge that only adds up to the initial price.
* You can try out new technologies in sleep apnea treatment for a fraction of the cost.
* You can start treatment as early as possible without waiting for the insurance company to process your claims.